Saturday, January 11, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #118

Hello there,

Are you enjoying your weekend? So happy that you stopped by!

Yesterday I learned that a friend lost her dog over the break. So I made her a card. Actually I made two because I didn't know if I should color it in or not. Discovered that I have a serious lack in dog stamps. I have only a very silly one which didn't work for a sympathy card.






Used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #118 and will send them over there.

That's all from me for today. 

Hugs,
Susanne

Stamps: PSX (wolf frame), Stamp Francisco (border on the second card)
Punch: McGill (on the first card)





8 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Better with color - I think! You are not the only one, who doesn't have any dog stamps...Have a great weekend!

Kim M said...

I like the coloured one best too. :-). I don't think I've got any dog stamps either. LOL. I like the design of the card as well. :-)

Darnell said...

I'm so sorry for your friend. Your card for her is just perfect, Susanne. I usually like the black/white or gray/white, but I have to say, in this case, that I'm enamored with the brilliantly colored image on kraft card! I hope you are enjoying the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

karen h said...

Sweet card (sorry for the need). I love the warmth of the second card!

Cindy Hall said...

I love both versions of this card, but especially the colored one. Very well done. Sorry for your friend's loss. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rosmarie said...

Obwohl ich Monochrom und Grautöne sehr mag, gefällt mir hier die farbige Version besser. Aber beide sind sehr schön!
LG Rosi

Mrs A. said...

I'm with everyone else before I even got to the comment page I was going with the coloured version. Hugs Mrs A.

maria f. said...

First off, alles gute fuer 2014! And I agree with the others, although sympathy is all about black, your kraft card is so lovely to look at and I think that's what the recipient will appreciate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...