Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy Birthday, Darnell!

Even though I am still in Germany I would like to join the blogworld in wishing our sweet friend Darnell a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and show you the card I sent her (hope you received it, Darnell). She is the funnest, kindest and most supportive person in blogland and I am sure you all know and follow her already!
Bev from Happy Dance put on an awesome party with everything you can wish for and Ardyth from MASKerade has opened a Linky so you can join in with your creation for Darnell!


http://keepintouchcards.blogspot.com

http://keepintouchcards.blogspot.com


I made another watercolor background with the Plaid stencil like I did on this card but used different Distress Inks and glittery embossing powder for the greeting and centers of the flowers. Very sparkly and fun, just like Darnell! Hope you have a wonderful day, my friend!

We are having a great time here visiting family and friends and doing little side trips to Venice, Italy and Salzburg, Austria!
Hope to get back to more frequent posting once I am back in my space with all my stuff!

Hugs,
Susanne




7 comments:

Patti said...

I simply love your beautiful water coloring!! Such a beautiful sparkly card! : )

Darnell is going to be so glad you took a vacation in honor of her birthday! heehee

Patti

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Did you bring along your crafting stuff?????? Fabulous card! Enjoy your vacation!

cm said...

Yayyy....so wonderful to see your post appear in my Feedly!! I've missed you; delighted, though that you've having a most excellent time! Popping in for Darnell's birthday: super sweet, thoughtful and heart-warming!! Did you bring a 'mobile crafting unit' with you on your travels? I'll need to be decking mine out soon! Happy dancing that you're 'kept in touch'!! Hugs~c

Happy Dance said...

This is a stunner of a card, Susanne! Bright, fun, and full of happy. Perfect for Darnell's birthday. She is going to love this. Hope you'll be posting some pix of your time abroad once you get back home, and hoping also that you're having a wonderful time. So glad you were able to join in on the birthday party. Bev

Manuela said...

eine fröhlich bunte Geburtstagskarte :-)
Wünsche dir eine schöne Urlauszeit und viel spaß in Salzburg und Venedig!!
Lg Manuela

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous card, Susanne ... vibrant, happy and so gloriously flowery! Good to hear you're enjoying a fabulous holiday! Anita :)

Darnell said...

I did get it in my Happy Mail, Susanne, and it did make me very HAPPY! I'm glad to see you are still rocking the watercoloring!! My eyeballs were delightfully frolicking down a rainbow-colored water slide when they saw this beauty IRL!! Those glittered flower centers and sediment take this card over the top! Love, love, love!!

I'm so glad you are having a wonderful holiday with your family in Europe. Enjoy!! Thank you so much for taking time away to write this sweet post and join in my surprise linky party!! Mwah! Darnell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...