Thursday, August 3, 2017

Understated Rainbow

If you have been reading my blog for a while you probably know that I love rainbow colors (amongst lots of other things...). So naturally I wanted to play in the AAA Cards CAS game #95 "Rainbow"
But what I ended up making will certainly be the most understated rainbow in the gallery! In case you don't see it - the flowers are in rainbow colors. A strip of washi tape down one side and a very CAS card is done.





Stamps: Heidi Grace (window), sentiment unknown
Other: Faber Castell Polychromos pencils






I am sorry but the pictures from my home town that I promised you in my last post will have to wait for the next one as I am short on time today... So you'll just have to come back ;)


Be well,


10 comments:

Jane said...

Understated maybe, but perfectly CAS. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Tracie Pond said...

Love your window box and beautiful dainty flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

Anita in France said...

Sweet, whimsical and so pretty, Susanne ... rainbow blooms are always delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

LucieGCards said...

What a great card! Love your understated rainbow - it is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Loll said...

Adorable! I see your rainbow of flowers. :) And the black and white polka-dot washi tape is perfect with this sweet image. xx


Trina P. said...

Love unique takes on challenges, Susanne. It's adorable and whimsical and I adore it. 😊 Trina x

Papercraft Boutique said...

The little flowers in rainbow colors are so pretty, Susanne! The polka-dot washi tape adds a stylish look to this sweet card! I love it! Hideko

Greta said...

Totally adorable--love the little flowers done in rainbow colors, Susanne! A perfect CAS card! I'll be back to see those pictures!

Becca Cruger said...

Understated? Doubtful. More like adorable! Those are some whimsical, cute blooms!

Rosmarie said...

Einfach und wunderschön diese bezaubernden kleinen Regenbogen Blümchen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...